The Isle of Man TT may have wrapped up last weekend, but that doesn’t mean that the celebration has to be over. For the third year in a row, Arai has released their their extremely limited edition helmet to commemorate the event. The 2012 Arai IoM TT helmet celebrates 101 years of racing on The Mountain where riders continually push the limits of their wit and their machines over the winding 37.75 mile course. This years’ design was once again created by Aldo Drudi, whose work is well known to many motorcycle racers and enthusiasts alike. And, just like Arai’s standard Corsair-V, this helmet is entirely hand-made and features superior ventilation, exceptional comfort and an outstanding finish.
- This is a very limited release that is not available for online sales
- The rear of the helmet is adorned with a map of the IoM TT circuit.
- Both of the Corsair-V’s Hyperridge top vents have “Isle of Man” painted on them, but only one is in English. The second is in the native Manx language and it reads “Ellan Vannin.”
Latest posts by Riders Discount (see all)
- Dainese Laguna Seca 4 Perforated Leather Suit - June 18, 2018
- RST TracTech EVO II Armored Textile Jacket - June 8, 2018
- Alpinestars Limited Edition McGuinness Supertech R Boots - May 30, 2018